QlikView is a platform on which one can develop rich analytics application with a business-ready solution that is flexible enough. This data analytics is highly customizable, and also you can make meaningful decisions with the deep insights provided by this tool.
As the need for Business Intelligence in every organization is growing, the number of Qlikview jobs vacancies to be filled is also growing. In this article, we have mentioned few tips to prepare for QlikView interview and crack it.
- Qlikview Certification: It is necessary to do a certification in Developer Designing to make yourself eligible for QlikView interview.
- Learn to Organize Scripts: Learn to organize the scripts by knowing how to create tabs for the related logic or table. You must make your script easy to understand by making use of comments.
- Learn to Develop Problem-Solving Skills: This is one of the most tested areas in any software interview. You are given various tasks based on a theme, and you are expected to solve them with your problem-solving skills.
Management doesn’t want employees who solve the problems in a traditional manner. They look for candidates who are open to learn and provide multiple alternatives to a specific problem.
- Company Research: This doesn’t belong to the technical aspects of QlikView, but make sure that you have done enough research about the company you are going to get interviewed for. Analyse their requirements and what sort of qualities they are looking for in a QlikView developer. If you are prepared beforehand to face such questions, then the interview would be a cakewalk for you.
- Code Structuring: Make sure you do enough practice in structuring your code so that you could save lots of debugging time.
With the tips mentioned above, hope you would work on these areas and grab the best job in your desired company. Finally, go through the list of Qlikview jobs vacancies so that you would know the requirements of the company beforehand.